SERVICES AND AMENITIES AT RESIDENTIAL SENIOR LIVING CENTER
As the Bellingham area’s leading Assisted Living community, we offer the very best compassionate care for the elderly. It’s our goal to support the physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness of each individual. That’s exactly what we do every day.
With a number of services and experienced care providers, we can tailor a plan of care specifically for the needs of each individual.
Bellingham WA Retirement Community
Our Bellingham WA retirement community mission is to make our residents as comfortable as possible. While offering a relaxing, stress-free environment, we provide peace of mind at Woodway Assisted Living. It allows our residents to spend less time doing chores and more time enjoying life. All of our basic services are included in your monthly rent, and include:
Woodway provides an on-staff nurse for direct and delegated care. Our on-site 24-hour care team provides individualized services to our residents based on their assessed needs.
Our senior living apartments are designed for comfort, convenience, and safety. Each apartment has an open floor plan, private bathroom, individual climate control, and an emergency call system. Residents enjoy the privacy of their own apartment filled with their personal possessions.
- Three delicious meals served daily
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day
- Complimentary weekly housekeeping and linen service
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- A safe environment
- Private apartments
- No yard work
- Supervision and ordering of medications
- Emergency intercom call system
- Bathing/shower assistance
- Assistance with dressing/undressing
- Utilities included (except telephone/internet)
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Laundry facilities (complimentary)
- Scheduled transportation
- Limited escort assistance
- All maintenance and repairs
- Beauty/Barbershop on-site
- A full calendar of activities & special events
- Specially designed activities for all abilities
- Monthly rental (no lease required)